Director of Health Services
Lincoln Hall, a residential facility for adolescent boys located in Northern Westchester, has an immediate opening for a Director of Health Services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Proper narcotic storage and administration
- Ensuring the Health Center meets all Federal, State and Agency requirements.
- Supervising all Health Center Nurses and staff
- Ensuring proper staff coverage and scheduling
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing and a valid NYS Nursing License as an RN.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience required. 3 years progressive supervisory and management experience. 1-3 years working with adolescents a plus.
- MUST possess strong organizational, verbal and communication skills.
EOE, M/F/V/D. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex national origin or any other legally protected status.