Director of Health Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Lincoln Hall, a residential facility for adolescent boys located in Northern Westchester, has an immediate opening for a Director of Health Services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Proper narcotic storage and administration
- Ensuring the Health Center meets all Federal, State and Agency requirements.
- Supervising all Health Center Nurses and staff
- Ensuring proper staff coverage and scheduling
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing and a valid NYS Nursing License as an RN.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience required. 3 years progressive supervisory and management experience. 1-3 years working with adolescents a plus.
- MUST possess strong organizational, verbal and communication skills.
EOE, M/F/V/D. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex national origin or any other legally protected status.
Apply for Director of Health Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly