Field RN / LVN
We are seeking Field RN's/LVN's to join our team!You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assignedpatients.
Field RN/LVN duties include:
- Provides leadership in coordinating, promoting and maintaining high standards for the delivery of quality care to the patient by all members of the patient care team.
- Makes initial visits, processes orders, notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
- Initiates care, completes certification/recertification orders, and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Regularly re-evaluates needs of the patients.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
Must hold a Texas Nursing License
- Minimum one year home care nursing experience preferred, but minimum two years acute care nursing in hospital or long term care may be substituted
- CPR certification
- Able to work in a team relationship with peers and supervisors as well as the ability to work with little face-to-face supervision on a daily basis
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation
- Empathy for and understanding of the needs of the ill, injured, frail, elderly and impaired
- Dependable means of transportation to assignments