Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
We have openings for OVERNIGHT, EVENING AND WEEKENDS!
Focus Ostego is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for the overnight shift in our skilled nursing facility.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Focus Rehab & Nursing, is a beautiful dynamic and unique skilled nursing facility serving the community, while building a best-in-class workforce delivering quality care. We are experts in providing long-term, 24-hour medical care in a nurturing, home-like setting. The Focus Rehab & Nursing Facility is a beautiful Long Term Care facility in Upstate NY. When you come to work at Focus, you will be among the most dedicated and supportive team around. With a committed leadership-driven team, it's a great place to learn, advance your career, and certainly a place to call home for your employment.
Our dedicated team of professionals plan and deliver individualized care, focusing on the unique needs and personality of each resident. Families are also part of our health care team. You will be a part of an extended family, providing genuine support, dignity, and quality of life for those that we serve. The Focus Team recognizes this can only be achieved through the employment of first class staff - beginning with you! Whether you're looking to make a career change or looking for part-time work, you've found YOUR HOME!