Direct Hire Opportunity with Major Healthcare Facility in North Richland Hills, TX.
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- A minimum of 1 year ICU RN experience or 3 years MedSurg RN experience.
AMN Healthcare is the innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services for healthcare facilities across the nation.
AMN offers a broad spectrum of physician and clinician staffing services across a number of award-winning brands, as well as a wide variety of healthcare jobs.