Registered Nurse (RN) - No mandate! Day shift only!
Tired of being Mandated? Working long hours? Not having a voice?
Then come join our team of dedicated Nurses at Cardinal Hayes Home for Children, a not-for-profit agency serving children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, based in Millbrook, NY (with additional locations in Amenia, Clinton Hollow/Salt Point, Lagrange, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for overseeing the medical needs of our residents in a home-like environment at one of our Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF).
You will have a stable schedule, M-F day shift, with one paid on-call week per quarter.
Your salary will range from $28.00-$31.00 per hour, based on experience; plus $50.00 per day when on-call.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities include:
- Participating in treatment for teams to develop a total plan of care for residents
- Administering medications and treatment plans
- Providing care for any change in medical condition, emergencies, or injuries of residents
- Supervising and training Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in medication administration, medically related tasks, and overall care of residents
- Additional tasks as requested by Director of Nursing
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements include:
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- At least two (2) years of nursing experience is desired
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in an ICF, IRA or related field, preferred
- Experience in behavioral health a plus
Perks: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, employee benefits include:
- Affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with no deductibles!
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
APPLY NOW! Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description
Cardinal Hayes Home for Children is a not-for-profit agency providing residential care and treatment for young people who are developmentally disabled. The main campus facility is on 62 acres of land in a peaceful, serene setting in Millbrook, NY (75 miles north of New York City and 15 miles east of Poughkeepsie). Hayes Day School provides special education programs for 60 students in a state of the art facility in Millbrook NY.