Certified Nursing Assistant- 3rd Shift (11p-7a) -SIGN ON BONUS!!!
At Strive there is a better way in providing Post Acute Care. Come be a part of the most rewarding healthcare environment in the South Suburbs. Staff Satisfaction, Quality outcomes, Customer experience, and compassionate care are the pillars of our beliefs. In our state of the art rehabilitation center we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and customer experience for each patient we serve. Our ideal candidates will share our passion for the ultimate customer and team member experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant STRIVE CENTER for Rehabilitation
Nursing assistants will be responsible to assist residents of all ages, with all types of medical needs in performing their basic activities of daily living. They work under the nurse's supervision, while playing an important part in identifying changes in resident condition to help the nurse provide the best quality care, outcomes, and customer service they deserve.
In addition to the regular duties and skill sets of a CNA, a STRIVE CNA will be responsible for a 1 to 8 or less patient ratio, and continuing education. Individual will be expected to provide quality customer service and a never say no attitude. STRIVE is our specialized short-term rehab unit with hotel like amenities and concierge service.
- Lead by example to provide consistent quality of care.
- Never says not my patient or not my job.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers, including informing managers regarding any care or personnel issues as appropriate. Assist other PCTs in their work as necessary, as directed by the management team.
- Customer Service Customer service focus to meet daily needs of patients and families and anticipate upcoming needs.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle high stress situations.
- CPR certified. Performs daily vitals for all patients. CNA in a Skilled Nursing Setting
Qualified candidates will possess:
Valid Illinois CNA License in good standing
Current CPR certificate a plus
Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
Sign on Bonus up to $500
Medical and Dental
Employee Appreciation Programs
401 K with employer matchCompany Description
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home.