Exceptional CNA's or PCA's needed (Weekend & PRN Shifts Available Now)
Hourly and PRN Caregivers Needed
Location: Fargo, ND & Moorhead, MN
Griswold Home Care Interviewing now. Please contact us today! HOURLY and OVERNIGHT w/SLEEP positions available.
Do you have a passion for helping others?
If so, you can find many exciting career opportunities at Griswold Home Care. As the pioneers of the non-medical home care industry, we have grown to over 130 franchised and company owned locations in the US. Since 1982, Griswold Home Care has helped clients remain comfortable and safe at home by offering extraordinary personal care, companionship and homemaking services. Its an exciting time to be a part of the senior services industry and be appreciated for your dedication to others while realizing your own career goals. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. See http://www.GriswoldHomeCare.com/Fargo-Grand-Forks/ to learn more.
CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and competitive pay while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Home Care is always seeking to refer the 'best of the best' caregivers! Interested in evening hours and weekends? We are interested in you! Flexible schedules will get you the clients you want to serve!
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Griswold Home Care refers caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companionship services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- HHA, PCA or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
- Spiritual healers are a plus.
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Reliable transportation to a clients home and/or a valid drivers license if required by the client
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test
- Please submit your resume and then call our office to find out more about the opportunity of being a caregiver.
Our founder, Jean Griswold, started Griswold Home Care, a caregiver referral company, after seeing the unmet needs of members of her church.The wife of a Presbyterian minister and living with Multiple Sclerosis herself, Jean founded the company on two principles; that quality care should be affordable and that professional caregivers should be highly respected and their profession should be elevated.
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers, who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who needs it should have exceptional home care at affordable prices.