Certified Nursing Assistant-Coronado
APPLY ON LINE TODAY- OR FOR A FASTER RESPONSE COME BY THE FACILITY TO SUBMIT A APPLICATION AND POSSIBLY BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT.
6-2 & 2-10 shift
The overall purpose of theCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA)position is to provide each of the assigned Patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the Patient's care plan.
- State certification as a Nursing Assistant is mandatory.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Provides and documents personal care to assigned Patients in a manner conducive to the safety Policies and Procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Promote and support the greatest possible degree of independence for Patients.
- Advice supervising charge nurse of Patients' status at beginning and end of shift.
- Contribute knowledge of Patients' conditions and documents observations as required.
- Promote safe/clean environment.
- Comply with requirements of procedures for safe lifting and/or safe transfer of Patients per established policies and procedures.
- Assure that equipment including mobile devices are charged, clean and functional at all times and report any malfunctions to supervisor.
COME JOIN THE TEAM OF EXCELLENCE!
Coronado at Stone Oak
19638 Stone Oak Parkway
San Antonio, Texas 78258
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.Company Description
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.