RN Case Manager Home Health
Carter Healthcare has immediate opening for a Home Health RN Case Manager to cover Leavenworth, KS and its surrounding territories. The RN Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the time of care.
We value helping people stay in the comfort of their home, while receiving dependable quality health care. We believe our employees are the key to our success! Carter Healthcare takes great pride in hiring the best talent available for our business.
Carter Healthcare offers the following:
- Competitive pay;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Paid time off;
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits;
- 401(k) with matching;
- Tuition reimbursement; and
- Career development opportunities
The RN Case Manager will consult as needed with the physician and the designated office providing details about care of patients. Will Perform accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician in a timely manner; attending weekly case conferences and monthly case manager meetings are a key responsibility of this role. This is a Home Health travel RN position which requires a high level of discipline with minimal supervision. Candidates for this position should be well organized and able to utilize their time effectively.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following:
- Current license as a registered nurse in practicing state;.
- Previous registered nurse experience preferred;
- CPR trained;
- Possess a valid state drivers license and automobile liability insurance;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to change focus quickly and accurately;
- Ability to think critically and work as part of a team focused on providing optimal patient care; and
- Ability to work efficiently in rapidly changing environments.
Job Type: Full-time
- Registed Nurse: 1 year
Since 1989, Carter Healthcare has been a leading health care provider focused on delivering outcomes-based results and the highest quality of home health, hospice, at-home medical equipment and pharmacy services to thousands of clients in the comfort of their homes.
Carter Healthcare has always been in the HomeCare Elite ratings since 2006. All Carter Healthcare offices have better CMS Star Rating scores than the National average and their respective state average scores.