Registered Nurse (RN)
Excellent compensation and benefits
Pegasus is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN's) to provide care for home bound patients in the areas of: West Los Angeles and Santa Monica
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities/Patient Care:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
OASIS SOC: $105Company Description
Pegasus Home Health Care, a Joint Commission Accredited organization, has been delivering exceptional home health care since 1994. A contemporary organization, we pride ourselves on winning patient outcomes with an outstanding reputation of providing quality care. As a leader in the industry, Pegasus sets high standards achieved by some of the finest professionals in the business whose one main goal is improving the lives of patients and their families.