RN's and LPN's needed for several Correctional Facilities!
Advantage On Call is currently seeking several RN's OR LPN's throughout the state of North Carolina for various opportunities we have within the North Carolina Department Of Corrections. To be considered for this role, you must be licensed as an RN in North Carolina (or one of the other compact states) and have a minimum of one-year paid experience.
- 13 week contracts-option to extend up to 52 weeks after
- Start date is ASAP!
- Various shifts and times available (flexibility)
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to further experience and get your foot in the door
- Currently licensed as an RN in North Carolina
- Experience in Med/Surg, ER, Mental Health or other skilled care settings
- Able to provide basic compliance documents (CPR, TB, Immunizations, etc.)
What Advantage On Call Offers:
- FIRST Day Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Weekly Pay-Direct Deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Tax free money offered (for qualified travelers)
- Great agency connection for this opportunity and others nationwide!
We have positions in the following Cities:
Advantage On Call (AOC), a sister company of Advantage RN and headquartered in San Diego, is a Joint Commission-certified staffing company employing healthcare professionals for Local, Government Services, Therapy, and some Travel Nurse assignments in both private and government medical facilities. AOC is led by an enthusiastic group of young professionals focused on staffing facilities mostly on the West Coast. Government services staffing is nationwide.
Advantage On Call provides short term, per diem, temp-to-perm and permanent staffing for a variety of medical specialties including RNs, LPNs, CNAs as well as Behavioral Health and Therapy. AOC has local staffing presence in Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; San Diego, CA; Sacramento, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Las Vegas, NV; and Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, OH. Our Government Services division has a national reach placing all healthcare specialties in military facilities as well as in federal and state healthcare facilities.