OR RN - 13 weeks travel
Protouch Staffing is seeking OR RNfor 13 week travel contract available in NV !! Qualified, interested and dynamic candidates send resumes via job posting or visit our website www.protouchstaffing.com to see what we have available!!
- Assess patients prior to surgery and alleviate their concerns
- Gather all supplies needed for the operation
- Assume responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized
- Position and prepare patient on operating table
- Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation
- Monitor patients vital signs to detect anomalies
- Evaluate patient in postoperative phases
- Active NV state RN license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Operating Room.
- CPR/BLS and ACLS issued through American Heart Association.
- Experience with General, Ortho, Neuro, Spine and GYN (preferred).
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
We strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses and allied personnel per year nationwide.
Protouch specializes in Travel contracts, permanent placement and Per-diem. We are located in Plano, Houston and Chicago area.