Fertility/Infertility IVF Coordinator- RN, LVN or Medical Assistant
Looking for an experienced IVF/Fertility/Infertility Nurse Coordinator that has exceptional skills in patient care and daily patient interface.
Must have demonstrated infertility experience
- Meet with patients to coordinate upcoming therapy, review requirements, calendars, and medications.
- Schedule patients as needed to ensure completion of requirements.
- Educate patients on IVF procedures, treatment protocols , medication, and injections.
- Communicate with provider any patient related issues, ultrasound findings and lab results.
- Daily telephone calls to patients informing of lab results, coordinating appointments, and communicating therapy changes.
- Documentation of office visits, telephone calls, and lab results.
- Organize forms, methods, and protocols to ensure patient care is efficient, pertinent, and cost effective.
- Telephone triage.
- Physician assistance in examinations and various procedures
- Preparation of patients preparing to undergo In-Vitro Fertilization, Frozen Embryo Transfers
- Providing compassion and emotional support and counseling to patients throughout the IVF experience
All inquiries for our Fertility Center opportunities are completely confidential. Demonstrated experience in fertility required to be considered for our openings. Please forward cover letter and resume.