CALIFORNIA TRAVEL RN - ACUTE CARE - ER
**Travel Registered Nurse - $2000/wk+ Take Home Pay - Travel Assignments - Acute Care Hospital Experience**
Registered Nurse RN travel assignment for immediate starts!
Immediate openings for Acute Care Hospital RNs near Walnut Creek, CA
We are looking for RN's with relevant experience in Acute Care Hospital Settings Specialty needs include ER, ICU, L&D, Med/Surg, Tele, Dialysis, and Operating Room.
Quick interview. Quick turn around time. Interview and be on site in less than 2 weeks!
Full-time RNs needed on Days, Nights, Mids. All needed. Best RN assignments and Premium rates. Please apply or contact for details.
* Associates Degree in Nursing
* 2 years of recent acute care experience as a RN - Varies based on Hospital/Specialty
* EMR Experience Required
* BLS required; ACLS, PALS and other certifications preferred (Depending on specialty)
*Insurance, 401k, disability. Must pass drug screen. Background check required.
*True crisis need.
* $500 referral bonus.
*Apply or contact for additional details.
*Job Type: Contract
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients of all ages
* Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
* Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
* Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
* Create and contribute to patients medical records as needed
* Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
* Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff member
* Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
* Other duties as assigned by Hospital/Facility
* Responsibilities will vary based on specific Hospital/Facility requirements and specialty
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- Nursing: 2 years
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,000.00 /week
- acute care: 2 years
800-811-0064 ext 266Company Description