MDS Coordinator, RN or LPN
The purpose of the MDS (Minimal Data Statistic) Coordinator is to input information in an accurate and timely manner. The data will be collected by assessing the residents and questioning the caregiving staff. Data will also be collected from the Dietary, Activity, Social, and Nursing departments to be filled in the appropriate areas. This information will be inputted in the MDI system and submitted in the proper time frame, whether it is for Medicare, Medicaid, or private pay resident.
As the MDS Coordinator, you will:
- Assess residents and evaluate for qualifying Medicare and Medicaid diagnosis
- Obtain and maintain physician certifications
- Coordinate preparation of MDS, Care Plan, and monthly review summaries for each resident
- Assure daily head-to-toe assessment and documentation of the residents
- Verifiy proper daily charting and meets coverage guidelines
- Track Medicare resident benefit days, validates daily Medicare census, and coordinate this information with bookkeepers to assure accurate billing
- Coordinate discharge of residents from Medicare benefits who are no longer covered by Medicare or have exhausted the benefit with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Coordinate monthly Utilization Review meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, weekly rehab, andmeetings with family members, as needed
Education / Requirements:
- Current Oklahoma Nursing License
- Training in PPS assessments and systems
- Full range of benefits available for full time employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision available
- Pay based on experience
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees; legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.