Registered Nurse (RN), Flu Shot
Flu Shot Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is hiring Flu Shot Registered Nurses (RN) for flu clinic assignments in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Earn additional income while working at top-ranked hospitals in the Bay Area.
- Schedules are flexible and the pay is competitive.
- Join the MGA team as we prepare for the next flu season - submit an application today!
Flu Shot Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering injections of the flu vaccine
- Knowledge of vaccine's action, interaction, indications, contraindications, side effects and possible adverse reactions
Flu Shot Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Active licensure in good standing in the state of California
- Electronic Medical Records experience preferred
- CPR certification
- Schedule flexibility
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now to submit an application immediately
At MGA Healthcare Staffing, our highly personal approach to recruitment and job placement is focused on building great relationships with candidates and healthcare organizations, so that when the time comes to make a match, we create the perfect alignment of skill and need.
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.