Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$600 Sign-on Bonus Certified Nursing Assistant
Immediate Openings for Full and Part-time opportunities
Day/Night shift Open
Seeking compassionate and caring professional CNAs to become an integral part of our team. Friendly work environment with dedicated management staff.
Role and Responsibility:
- Provides daily direct care to residents. This includes but is not limited to: bathing, dressing and grooming; food consumption; transferring and ambulating. Provision of care also includes: providing comfort to residents by creating a positive home-like environment; helping the residents develop trust; offering emotional support; working with residents families; and communicating and actively listening.
- Monitors and reports to Charge Nurse change in resident condition or other relevant matter(s). An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides for the residents health needs, including but not limited to: determining measurements accurately as assigned (vital signs, intake, output and food consumption, etc.); ensuring proper documentation is maintained; assisting the nurses during treatments, medical procedures and emergencies; recording accurate, legible information about resident care and condition per facility practices; and responding to any call light or emergency alarm.
- Maintains employee and resident safety. Duties including but are not limited to: following infection control practices; maintaining a clean and safe environment; reporting safety problems immediately; performing procedures correctly; timely reporting injuries to Charge Nurse; participating in fire and disaster drills. In an emergency, carries out assigned duties to assure resident and employee safety timely.
- Must hold a current certification in the State of Georgia.
- 6 months to 1 year previous experience in long term care preferred
- High school or equivalent