Licensed Nursing (LPN or RN)
RN and LPN
Immediate Openings for Full and Part-time opportunities
Supervisory Positions Available
Day and Night Shifts
Magnolia Manor provides specialized and skilled nursing services which include wound care management, orthopedic rehab, post-surgery care, rehabilitative therapy, Alzheimers & Dementia care.
Seeking highly motivated individuals to become an integral part of our team. Friendly work environment with dedicated management staff.
Benefits: Best in Class Benefits: Paid Time Off, Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability accident and cancer. Pension plan and bonuses
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LPN or RN in this state.