Emergency Room RN
Procare USA is seeking an Emergency Room RN the Kaiser Riverside team for a 13 week temporary assignment with excellent benefits and salary! You will be fully compensated for housing, food, and travel allowance provided that the assignment is 50 miles away from your home residence. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must have worked in a HOSPITAL within the last year!
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Procare USA is a national medical staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of all medical professionals such as Registered Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Pharmacists and many more. We currently have thousands of jobs nationwide for travel contract assignments, local per diem shifts and direct hire placement. Procare USA offers top pay and benefits.
Each Medical Professional will be assigned to a dedicated Medical Recruiter who will find you the right position. Our Mission is to provide Medical Professionals with the best opportunities and staff our client healthcare facilities with top quality personnel!