Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Description: HealthCall of Detroit is seeking qualified RNs and LPNs for pediatric and adult cases in Lansing and Ann Arbor Michigan. All RNs and LPNs who have at least 1 year of experience are encouraged to apply. Previous ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience is a plus. HealthCall RNs and LPNs work in our clients homes providing direct patient care; they work with physicians to develop and manage nursing care plans and help individuals and their families to take steps to improve and maintain health. HealthCall RNs and LPNs are responsible for following physician established plans of treatment under the direction of HealthCalls Director of Nursing.
- Location: Lansing & Ann Arbor
- Schedule: All shifts available
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Health and 401(k) benefits available for those who qualify.
- Current, unencumbered State of Michigan license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), as applicable
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
- Ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience within previous 6 months preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Current CPR Certification
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
HealthCall is a private duty nursing and in-home health care organization that has provided services in Michigan since 1987. Our professional staff specializes in treating catastrophically injured individuals as well as infants, children and adults with medical disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We are committed to delivering the highest levels of quality, person-centered in-home services and have earned accreditation from both CHAP and CARF International.