Chief Nursing Officer - Behavioral Health
Full-time Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) needed right outside of Denver, Colorado!
Join one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies!
This behavioral health hospital serving adolescents and adults is dedicated to providing a full range of mental health and chemical dependency services to the state of Colorado. They strive to enhance the mental health, safety and well-being of patients, their families, and the community at large by providing ethical, compassionate, medically and psychologically integrated inpatient and intensive outpatient treatment for psychiatric and addiction disorders.
The Chief Nursing Officer is a key member of the Leadership Team who will integrate and coordinate a patient centric nursing strategy with a keen focus on patient care; ensuring that delivery of high-quality and cost-effective health care is consistent with the mission, vision, and values of the health system and in accordance with government regulation, licensing and accreditation requirements. The CNO participates in the hospitals strategic planning and contributes to the achievement of institutional goals and objectives.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career development opportunities within the organization
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Licensure: Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the state of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a CCNE accredited nursing program; Master of Science in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of behavioral health nursing clinical practices and management.
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective management and supervisory practices. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Five or more years of progressive nursing management experience in behavioral health setting
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases, whether PC, network or mainframe based.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a premier healthcare recruiting firm based in downtown Boston. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professionals.
To check out all of our jobs, please visit jobs.ka-recruiting.com!! Sign up for a customized job search.