Registered Nurse (RN)
BestNest Management is looking for a Registered Nurse "RN"to work Full-time at a 68 bed Skilled Nursing facility that offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each resident located in Ukiah, CA
Open Shifts Available:
3:00 PM-11:30 PM
11:00 PM-7:30 AM
About the position:
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing team! Duties include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents' response.
- Record residents' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
- Provide direction to LPN's and CNA's
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. The tasks on this position description marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents.
For more information please call/Text Josh @ 310-491-6719Company Description
We only look for professionals with these qualities because they often share our passion to increase the level of health care and see that health care recipients are given the proper care. Likewise, we want to take care of our clients by finding the best possible situations for them in the workplace. In addition, you should join us because:
We offer the highest pay in the industry for many health professions
We find jobs that are closest in proximity to you, and that offer the flexible scheduling and benefits
We offer per diem, contract and travel assignments in a diverse set of disciplines all over the country
We offer rewarding and challenging assignments