CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Come join a NurseStaffing and discover an amazing opportunity to grow a career within an organization dedicated to the development of its team. Looking to hire immediately for Valley hospital's. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you'll play a critical role in:
- Transporting patients
- Collecting and delivering medical equipment, supplies, lab specimens, & central Processing materials as requested
- Establishing and maintaining courteous, cooperative relations w/ patients by reassuring patients & explaining the purpose of the transport
- Checking oxygen tanks for leakage & level of oxygen in the tank; replacing empty tanks, etc
- Assisting physicians, nursing personnel, & other medical professionals as needed in the care or treatment of patients
- Maintaining records
We offer full-time, Part-time and per diem position to start immediately. You'll receive competitive compensation Daily pay.
Requirements CNA LicenseTB Test, CPR, Physical, Immunization Records (MMR and Varicella)Drivers LicenseSocial Security Card
- Must Apply online https://realtime.fluidreview.com
NurseStaffing recruits healthcare professionals and provides an array of managed staffing and home care services.
It is one of the premier healthcare staffing companies in the United States. Located in offices in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Illinois, Arizona & California, the company specializes in the placement of local nurses and allied health professionals and corporate health clinic staff and states all over the US. It has a list of clientele, including hospitals and small local clinics.
Nurse Staffing has received the coveted Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization's Gold Seal of Approval.