Sheriff's Detentions Nurse / Correctional Nurse (RN)
Sheriff's Detentions Nurse / Correctional Nurse / Jail / Prison RN
Position: Sheriff's Department Detentions Nurse - RN
Employer: San Diego County Sheriff's Department through UNI Healthcare
Location: Multiple Sheriff's Dept Detention Facilities in S.D. County (Employees' choice)
Shift Duration: 8 or 10 hour shifts open (Employees' choice)
UNI is a premier nursing registry that matches highly motivated and qualified candidates in the Healthcare industry with great opportunities to progress their career.
UNI Healthcare of San Diego has collaborated with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department and is actively recruiting Registered Nurses (RN) to fill part-time and full-time openings. Candidates must be available 2-5 times per week. Shifts times are 8 or 10 hours in length and days of the week are flexible.
You will be responsible for providing routine and emergency nursing services to inmates of detention facilities operated by the Sheriff's Department in San Diego County. You must be comfortable and/or open to working in a locked detention facility.
- Min Experience - 1-2 years RN work experience
- Current and up to date healthcare credentials
- CPR card for healthcare providers
- Active CA state RN license without restrictions
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
Benefits and Perks for UNI Nurses:
- Weekly Pay with overtime rates available
- Paid training and orientation
- Flexible scheduling - part-time or full-time; AM, PM and NOC shifts currently available, as well as 8 and 10 hour shifts
- Masterbooked scheduling open
- 24-7 staffing support
- Referral bonuses
- Healthcare Insurance options for full-time employees after 90 days
For immediate consideration callDEXTER at the UNI office at: 619-615-0439 or you may also reply to this posting with an updated resume and contact information and Jana will follow up with qualified candidates within 1-2 business days.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/VeteransCompany Description
United Nursing International Health Care provides facilities nationwide with quality, experienced caring nurses and allied healthcare professionals. UNI has been providing healthcare facilities with supplemental, per diem, contract and travel healthcare professionals since 1986. We provide our clients with staffing and management support services 24 hours per day 7 days a week.