Travel PACU RN
Protouch Staffing is seeking PACU RNfor travel contract available in TX !! Qualified, interested and dynamic candidates send resumes via job posting or visit our website www.protouchstaffing.com to see what we have available!!
- Assess patients condition after a surgery has been performed
- Ensure that all vitals are within normal range
- Log all findings in patients files
- Answer patients questions and ensure that they are kept comfortable
- Make sure that all relevant IVs are in check
- Develop individualized care plans based on each individual patients condition
- Ensure that the all nursing activities are carried out in accordance to individual patient care plan
- Monitor patients for condition changes and report any changes to the doctor
- Initiate patient education programs to ensure that both patients and families are educated on procedures and medications
- Must have a Current TX Nursing license (or compact),
- BLS, ACLS and PALS is required and MUST be AHA (American Heart Association).
- Min. 10years experience.
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
We strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses and allied personnel per year nationwide.
Protouch specializes in Travel contracts, permanent placement and Per-diem. We are located in Plano, Houston and Chicago area.