Certified Nursing Assistant
- Contract Type
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Cumberland and Perry Counties to join our team! You will work to provide high quality patient care. We are a great company to work for!! Apply now to get started with us!
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Provide assistance with patients' personal hygiene.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary, ambulating, positioning patients, and/or provide fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide prompt attention to patient's needs
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and/or records.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protect organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Adhere to professional standards, policies, and procedures
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining licensure.
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Certified Home Health Aide
1+ years of experience
- Previous experience in nursing or patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well with families
- Compensation: $11 an hour / Full time and Part time available.
- We offer direct deposit
All Hands Home Care provides personal care services, specialized care services, respite care services, hospice care services, caregiver services and companionship services, live-in care and 24 hour care to seniors/elder care, disabled persons, new mothers and physically challenged persons.
Our company's mission is to be the premier employer and provide the best care services in the community. We serve the community through our values, expertise, and loyalty. We are confident that our footprint of excellence will leave a lasting impression in the local community and region.
All Hands Home Care, LLC. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.