Registered Nurse - RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse - RN to join our team! We have a Full-time Day shift RN Charge nurse position from 6AM to 2pm AND Full-time Evening Shift RN from 2 PM to 10:30 PM / Monday-Friday with weekends off
- The RN coordinates shift nursing activities related to resident care in collaboration with other disciplinary team members
Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms or changes in resident's conditions.
Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and records.
Recording resident's medical information and vital signs.
Ordering, interpreting, and evaluating diagnostic tests to identify and assess resident's conditions.
Modifying resident care plans as indicated
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Current active and valid license for the State of Colorado.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to organize and prioritize with good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Denver North Care Center is an 80-bed skilled nursing facility recognized by the Federal Medicare and Medicaid agency, CMS http://www.medicare.gov/ as a top-rated 5-Star Facility. This high achievement of quality is only given to 20% of nursing homes in the state, and recognizes excellence in regulatory compliance, quality measures of care, and staffing levels. At Denver North, we are dedicated to providing for the whole person and not just the disease. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.