LPN's Registered Nurses, RN,
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN)
2 Years of verifiable nursing experience in Long Term Care , Alzheimers or Psych, Valid North Carolina Nursing License, CPR Certified through American Heart Association
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN or Registered Nurse - RN looking for an opportunity to work in a meaningful environment. Management Registry offers a teamwork environment and provides medical benefits, 401(k), paid time off, weekly pay and much more. Please note you must have at least two years of experience working as a licensed nurse.
We have current RN / LPN job openings in the following areas:
- Black Mountain
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
- A minimum of two years of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- A valid North Carolina nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills. Good attendance and Great attitude.
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients'.
- Supply management with ongoing communication and documentation
Management Registry offers RNs / LPNs:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- A stable working environment we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on call support
- Health benefits (full time and part time)
Competitive Pay Rate
Management Registry Inc. is one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies and is looking for a self-motivated & detail-oriented individual to apply and join our team.