RN Registered Nurse
We are currently seeking an RN for our Denver, Colorado Home. The successful candidate will be part of a caring, interdisciplinary team that provides care and love to the elderly residents. We are looking for individuals who have a compassion for the elderly and who would like to make a difference in peoples lives.
Two night shifts per week + potential for PRN work as well.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) License with the State of Colorado
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred, new graduates welcome
- Knowledge and use of electronic health record software
- Leadership qualities including but not limited to communication and organizational skills, confidentiality, professional conduct and integrity.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibility and Duties:
- Administer and document prescribed medications/treatments accurately and timely in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Daily observation of Residents with ability to recognize and report change in status/condition.
- Supervision and follow up of Nursing Assistant care and assignments.
- Assess and evaluate assigned residents daily and report to relief nurse.
- Participate in the development and carrying out of each residents plan of care.
The Mission of the Little Sisters of the Poor is continuing the work of St. Jeanne Jugan. Please visit our website at www.littlesistersofthepoordenver.org and/or www.littlesistersofthepoor.org