Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) . This is a position with great the ability to get in the door with a large (Skilled Nursing Center/Hospital) The Registered Nurse (RN)/ LPN will provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and offer advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and recording patient behavior and results
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Perform diagnostic testing, establish treatment plans, and operate medical equipment
- Prescribe and administer drugs, medical devices or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Sterile instruments, prepare rooms, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained
- Work in a high stress environment and assess potential for patient escalation.
- Previous experience as an Registered Nurse (RN) LPN in a (Hospital or Skilled Nursing Center )
- RN/LPN license required
- CPR certification
You don't just want a job. You want options! Employment opportunities that are not only ripe with potential for rewarding career growth, but opportunities that can enhance your life. We understand. More importantly, we believe you have every right to be discerning about your choices. After all, not all employment opportunities are equal. And neither are all job recruitment agencies.
Snelling is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a student still trying to determine your career path. We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make it less stressful.
Unlike other job recruitment firms, we listen. We mentor. We provide a pulse check of the current job market. We offer career coaching and personalized one-on-one help with everything from composing a killer resume to prepping for the big interview. Just as important, we stay in touch. We return phone calls. We give honest feedback. We have your best interests at heart - Always