Numerous RN Positions- ASAP Start
We are seeking NUMEROUS experienced Registered Nurses to fill open positions in Little Rock, AR. These positions have specific requirements and you will only be considered if you fit the below qualifications!
- At least 2 years experience as an RN, 1 year being within the last 2 years.
- Recent bedside/acute care experience.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
- Able to travel at least 50 miles from your permanent location to your assignment
- Current immunizations (titers are provided)
- Physical exam stating you're able to perform your job without restrictions
- Make up to 50% more than that of a staff positions
- Receive tax-free stipends for housing and other incidentals (compensation range quoted is NET value/after taxes)
- Work with a company who treats you like family and has your best interest in mind
- Personalized insurance accommodations
- Visit friends and family or just see the nation!
Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Solutions specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients' need for continuity of care.
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
As the demand for quality healthcare professionals continues to grow, utilizing supplemental staffing companies has become a necessity. Concentric Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare registry and placement firm that provides professionals to medical facilities on a 24/7 basis. Our client facilities will experience the highest level of client service in addition to the most qualified healthcare professionals in the industry.