Director of Nursing - MEMORY CARE (Director of Wellness - Juniper)
Juniper Village at Brookline is a 36 unit secure personal care community for individuals living with Alzheimer's and related Dementia's.
We are nationally recognized for our outstanding Dementia programming.
Juniper Village at Brookline is currently seeking a Director of Wellness (Nursing) to provide clinical and administrative oversight for the memory care services. This person must possess:
- Passion for senior care and dementia programming/services
- High level leadership qualities and emotional intelligence
- PA licensed practical nurse or registered nurse license
- Depth of clinical knowledge related to senior care and in particular healthcare transitions and re-hospitalization management
- Human Resources, staffing and scheduling. Must be able to fill in for staffing when needed including passing medications or providing direct or supportive dcare
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Electronic Medical Health Record Experience preferred (Point Click Care)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Consistently positive attitude and servant-leadership approach
Juniper Village at Brookline
Senior living in State College and Centre County PA.
We at Juniper Village at Brookline work to nurture the spirit of life in each individual through our distinctive senior living programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.
At Juniper Village, we believe that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected. Our personal care communities, The Inn and The Pines, feature gracious rooms and suites, each with private bath. Personal care provides an ideal living arrangement for adults whose independence would be enhanced by an individual program of assistance with daily routines, giving you the peace-of-mind that you deserve.
Relax and enjoy a lifestyle free of the everyday responsibilities of owning and maintaining a house in our one- and two-bedroom independent-living apartments, The Willows. Apartments are located off of a private interior lobby, each featuring a private patio or balcony.
Enjoy our spacious lounges, fitness room, beauty salon, and cafe, as well as outdoor ponds, community porches, and picnic pavilions.
Juniper Village at Brookline Senior Living communities are located in State College, PA, near the towns of of University Park, Lemont, Houserville, Pine Grove Mills, Boalsburg, Julian, Pleasant Gap, Stormstown, Bellefonte, Centre Hall, Port Matilda, Milesburg, and Zion.