Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for several opportunities in San Jose/Palo Alto. Both sub-acute and acute care positions are available. Accepting new graduates!
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits offered after just 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call support from MGA Healthcare's clinical and administrative team
- Career boosting work experience
- Opportunities with premier Bay Area healthcare facilities
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Responsibilities:
- Assist resident seniors with daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing and eating
- Record vital signs and patient weight
- Collect specimens and record test results
- Change patients bed linen and change pads
- Participate in patient care conference and staff meetings
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- Active California CNA license in good standing
- BLS certification with the American Heart Association.
- Proper medical documents
- 1 year of hospital experience preferred
- New grad positions available
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review
At MGA Healthcare Staffing, our highly personal approach to recruitment and job placement is focused on building great relationships with candidates and healthcare organizations, so that when the time comes to make a match, we create the perfect alignment of skill and need.
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.