Certified Nursing Assistant
Hurlbut Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
- Answer residents' call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Turn and reposition residents.
- Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure resident receives appropriate diet.
- Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
- Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Avon Nursing & Rehabilitation is a 40 bed skilled nursing facility located in the charming town of Avon, NY. Over the years, residents and family members have enjoyed our comfortable home with its beautiful gardens, easy access single-level design and exceptional care.