Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities
Benchmark Senior Living at Nashua Crossings has immediate openings for FT 1st and 2nd shift and PT 1st shift. We are proud to have been named one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work eight years running. At Benchmark we are committed to our employees growth and development. Come and be part of an amazing team oriented culture that is dedicated to taking care of our residents!
Responsibilities for the RN/LPN include:
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Measures and accurately records vital signs (temperatures, pulse, respiration, blood pressure weight and height) where appropriate as per state regulations
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior per state regulations * Successfully implements the plan of care
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Graduate of an approved RN / Registered Nurse or LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse program (per state requirements)
- Current state licensed as an RN / Registered Nurse or LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse (as required by state regulation) and CPR certification
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position is highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits for full time employees, please apply today!Company Description
Benchmark Senior Living has sought to create a culture that fosters pride in our company through shared values and a commitment to serving others.
We inspire our employees by honoring the passion they have for serving our residents, and we recognize them for authentically living our values. We trust them to be accountable, reward them for excellence, and respect their voice by providing them with multiple vehicles through which they are heard. Our leadership demonstrates that integrity is non-negotiable and that the team supports its members and stands as one company. Everyone maintains a high level of commitment and respect for one another through proactive communication. We consistently demonstrate that success is all about learning, growing and life opportunities.