Certified Nursing Assistant (PM Shifts)
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (NEW GRAD WELCOME) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
FT PM Shift OPEN
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in ADL's, meals, etc.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
Need to have an Active California CNA certification. Please apply in person. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!Company Description
Woodland Nursing & Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility in Woodland, CA. We provide 24-hour skilled care and rehabilitation services in a comfortable and friendly environment. Woodland Nursing & Rehabilitation was noted as having zero deficiencies in their 2016 annual federal survey.
Woodland Nursing & Rehabilitation was the original Woodland Clinic Hospital built in 1911 and served as the state of art healthcare facility for the citizens of Yolo County until the new Woodland Memorial Hospital was built in the late 1960's. Woodland Nursing & Rehabilitation is proud to carry on the tradition of providing excellent healthcare to the residents of Yolo County for nearly 100 years.