RN - Correctional Facility
Starting pay $40.00 an hour
Currently looking for Registered Nurses in Soledad, CA area to fill openings in correctional facilities. Interested candidates should have a 1+ years of RN experience and possess a current and valid California RN license.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Competitive Pay
- Sick pay, Holiday Pay and Overtime
- Clinical Setting Work Environment
- Contractual and renewable
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Specialty Services: In addition to the above requirements, Temporary/Relief RNs that are requested to work in a specialized area such as Specialty Services, Emergency Department, Inpatient Care and Obstetrics shall also have at least one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years providing patient care within that setting and possess any required certificates. Clinical competencies must be current and provided to the Institution/Facility prior to the Temporary/Relief RNs being assigned.
Requirements of the Registered Nurses (RN)
- 1+ Years of RN Experience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid California RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Must be flexible with the schedule and able to cover all days, all shifts
Compensation for Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting hourly pay for this position is $40.00
Job Type: ContractCompany Description
Legacy Personnel, Inc., is a staffing agency for medical professionals, We place our medical professionals to correctional facilities in California and Kaiser hospitals.
We at Legacy Personnel understands the importance of quality healthcare professionals and that's why our experienced recruiting team are here to recruits and to provide quality candidates to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality customer service; our healthcare team has been in the industry since 1995 providing our clients with excellent customer service and superior staffing needs. Our medical professionals undergo 100% background checks, dependable, reliable and sensitive to your needs, to ensure our client safety and services they deserved. Our experienced customer service representative is available to answer your staffing needs at our toll-free number below.
Call Us Today: (877)850-5132
Our Mission Statement
To provide our client with solutions in their staffing needs assuring them quality and excellent service. Through our services, we focus on comfort, quality, and safety to our clients. Our service enables your needs to fulfill each day to the fullest. You can count on us, wherever you are whenever you need.
As a client or candidate, you have the right to expect above standard, our reputation rests on the expertise of our staff and our superior level of service.
Our knowledgeable staff allows us to adapt our services to the need of our valued medical professionals and clients, our quality service speak for themselves
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
After 5pm on-call
Saturday/Sunday- on call