RN LVN LSW CARE MANAGERS
PLEASE NOTE: LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK APPLICATION OR RESUME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
RESUME MUST NOT EXCEED 3 PAGES
REQUIREMENTS: A COMPLETE RESUME IS REQUIRED DETAILING THE FOLLOWING:
- EXPERIENCE AND JOB DUTIES WITH GERIATRICS OR THE ELDERLY POPULATION.
- RN 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
- LPN LVN LSW 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
DO YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS ?
- Meet weekly with senior citizens in their homes to do healthcare assessments and care management.
- No hands on / medical or clinical work is required
- Choose your own schedule F/T or P/T
- No nursing uniforms or scrubs
- Individual training from Medella Healthcare Director of Nursing
- DETAILS OF VISITS
- Initial healthcare visit will be approximately 60 minutes
- Follow up visits will be approximately 30 Minutes
- Documentation of your visit must be completed (uploaded online) within 24 hours .
- For more information telephone or email Medella Healthcare LLC
- Experience RN 1 year / LPN LVN LSW 3 years care management with geriatric or the elderly populations
- Working with geriatric chronically ill or functionally challenged populations. Complex care management/case management/managed care experience.
- Community based or in home visit experience
COMPUTER SKILLS AND RESOURCES
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/ software/ medical records information
- Intermediate to advance computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word / Outlook / Excel
- Access to secure computer in order to accommodate data entry within required timelines
- Valid driver's license car insurance and access to an automobile for home visits to member is required
Medella Healthcare LLC is a national Care Management company based in Coconut Grove, Florida.
We specialize in providing personalized plan of care to help the elderly stay at home and out of the hospital.
Our goals are to: reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits, provide at home care management for elderly patients, improve the quality of care and outcomes for our members with illnesses while improving the cost savings for our clients, family members and Insurance companies.
Our staff works closely at every level to help individuals and families who would otherwise be unable to remain in their homes and live the quality of life they chose.