At NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, we take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality health care. Kings County has a rich legacy for its pioneering role in medicine. Today, with over 627 beds, our hospital remains on the cutting edge of technology and provides the most modern procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Built in 1831 as a one room infirmary for publicly supported care of the sick, Kings County continues to be a leading health care facility whose mission is to provide care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital provides a wide range of health services, and specialties are offered in all fields of modern medicine. More than 200 clinics provide a wide array of ambulatory care services.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County operates a world-renowned Level 1 Trauma Center, one of only three in the borough, which serves 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn and Staten Island.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County maintains close relationships with NYC Health + Hospitals’ diagnostic, post-acute, and long-term care centers. The hospital is academically affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. The following Leadership positions are available:
Associate Director- Risk Management
- Registered Nurse or other healthcare degree required
- 2+ yrs. Risk Management experience preferred
- Master’s degree in Art or Science with specialization in Hospital Administration
- 5 years of hospital or managerial experience required, with at least 2 years in a leadership position
Clinical Nurse Manager – Emergency Department
- BSN required. Master’s degree in Nursing, Education preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years exp. Leadership exp. in an acute care facility required.
- ACLS required. TNCC preferred.
Director of Nursing- Medical Surgical
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current NYS RN Licensure required.
- A minimum of ten years demonstrated and progressive leadership and management exp. In an acute care environment required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Short term and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Pension & TDA Plans
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com