Certified Nursing Aid / Med Aide
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) throughout Nebraska. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be responsible for providing basic care to patients as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, be very patient, and have a strong desire to help others in a time of great need.
Shift: 1st,2nd,3rd and Weekends - This is a PRN position.
Pay:14.00+ years of experience**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:**
- Provide continuous on-going active treatment by supporting all areas of the program training, operations, and overall needs of the patient.
- Take vital signs, bathe and dress patients, serve meals, empty bedpans, and assist patient with other requests as needed
- Ensure the rights of the patients and that the patient is always treated with dignity and respect
- Complete all required documentation regarding patient treatments administered
- Sanitize and maintain clean patient areas at all times
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Current CNA license required
- CPR certification
Interested and qualified candidates for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
- High school or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
You don't just want a job. You want options! Employment opportunities that are not only ripe with potential for rewarding career growth, but opportunities that can enhance your life. We understand. More importantly, we believe you have every right to be discerning about your choices. After all, not all employment opportunities are equal. And neither are all job recruitment agencies.
Snelling is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a student still trying to determine your career path. We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make it less stressful.
Unlike other job recruitment firms, we listen. We mentor. We provide a pulse check of the current job market. We offer career coaching and personalized one-on-one help with everything from composing a killer resume to prepping for the big interview. Just as important, we stay in touch. We return phone calls. We give honest feedback. We have your best interests at heart - Always