RN Q/A Coordinator
Current AZ RN license for a West Valley facility that is locally owned and operated. Helps provide management oversight for 62 bed Behavioral Healthcare/Dementia Program and 65 LTC/Rehab. Minimum of 5 years SNF experience. Must be familiar with the Federal and State regulations. Must demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Qualification/Experience: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing: valid, current AZ RN license. Excellent salary and benefit package to include: PTO (vacation, holiday, sick time), health insurance, 401k, and continuing education.
1. Completes CMS QAPI audits using F tag outline using five randomly selected patients every two weeks.
2. Reports all findings to Q/A committee members in written format every two weeks. Fix the immediate serious.
3. In conjunction with Administrator, to ensure corrective action/measures are implemented to core findings.
4. Works cooperatively with dept managers and assists in correcting and preventing F tag findings.
5. Assists DON and other dept managers with their plan of correction.
LTC/Sub Acute Experience preferred. Must have fingerprint card, state licensure, CPR card and e-verify. Drug screening and background check are performed prior to hiring. Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description
Choice Rehab Care is a Medicare and ALTCS certified skilled nursing facility (SNF) that has proudly served the Sun City West and surrounding Phoenix, Arizona communities since 1985. Our specialties include rehabilitation care including physical, occupational and speech therapy. We also offer mid to late stage dementia care and short or long-term care. Even if it is a respite stay that interests you, we can accommodate that as well. We are your all-in-one care center of Choice for yourself or your loved one.
At Choice Rehab Care, we have created a pleasant, home-like environment in which our team of caring professional medical staff delivers custom eldercare living services specifically developed for each individual patient. Along with inviting home-like surroundings, our patients enjoy the highest quality care a fact confirmed by the excellent quality rating we have received from the Arizona Department of Health Services for 10 consecutive years. Our Medallion customer service program is designed to ensure the highest standards are met for resident satisfaction.