Certified Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Asst.
- Contract Type
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants/Medical Assistants/Geriatric Nursing Assistants/Behavioral Technicians to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide personal care under direction of management and nursing teams
- Administer prescribed medications to persons in our care
- Implement behavioral plans
- Perform & assist with active daily living skills (lifting, transfer, positioning protocols, hygiene care, toileting, feeding, cooking, laundry, etc.)
- Complete daily documentation (progress notes, activities, goals)
- Assist in the transport of persons within community using company automobiles
- Provide companionship and basic care to persons
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Comply with all internal and external policies, procedures, and processes in preparation for survey reviews
- Previous experience (1 year minimum) in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- High school diploma
- Ability to build rapport with persons
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must have proof of education
- Must have valid drivers license and be able to operate a 12-16 passenger van
- Must have valid Trained Medication Employee (TME) (DC License) or Certified Medication Technician (CMT) (Maryland License)
We provide residential habilitation services to persons with developmental and intellectual disability in Washington DC. We offer competitive compensation and it's a great place to work.