Registered Nurse RN
Up to $6,000 in sign-on bonuses and relocation expenses offered
Mission at Castle Rock Rehabilitation Center is seeking a caring and dynamic RN for our 59 bed skilled nursing facility. Mission at Castle Rock is dedicated to providing clinical excellence in a resident-centered care model. We are a 5 Star community in Green River, Wyoming and we are dedicated to delivering quality care.
- Direct patient care in a resident centered rehabilitation facility
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills
- Prepare clinical and progress notes and documentation
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Active Registered Nurse license
- Current CPR certification
- Strong desire to help others especially the elderly
- Long term care experience preferred but not required
- Up to $6,000 in sign-on bonuses and relocation expenses offered
- Health insurance
- Vacation pay
- Retirement benefits
We create moments and experiences that heal individuals and families, by providing compassionate care, and by putting health, dignity, comfort, and well being first.
We are a non-profit organization and it is our privilege to serve you and the communities in which we live.