LPN or RN-Director of Wellness
We are seeking an LPN Or RN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned residents in our Personal Care Home. Candidates are required to have a valid driver's license, and submit to mandatory drug testing and criminal background check as part of employment.
- Administer nursing care.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in mental health nursing.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Organizational skills
New Vitae Wellness and Recovery has been praised as a trusted leader in behavioral health care since 1983. New Vitae Wellness and Recovery works with each member to build confidence and trusting relationships. Our integrated approach of residential and behavioral health provides a haven that promotes personal growth and success. New Vitae Wellness and Recovery offers a progressive residential service that permits individuals to gradually move into more independent housing.
Our services form the basis for our compassionate community that emphasizes resiliency and holistic wellness. We advocate person-centered care, using a range of service options to personalize your treatment experiences based on preferences. Our recovery teams assist you with progressing toward personal goals through the use of evidence-based practices and ensuring ethical care. Our residences, offices, and groups offer the assistance of a supportive team in safe and comforting surroundings.
New Vitae Wellness and Recovery utilizes the Recovery Model, a framework for care that emphasizes the value of hope and the importance of self-directed services. The Recovery Model focuses on identification and use of personal strengths to tailor services and promote goal achievement. Our services recognize the significance of participating in a community setting and utilize important relationships as supports in order to achieve personal wellness.