Resident Assistant- Certified Nursing Assistant - Weekends (PM & NOC )
Provides quality health and wellness care to the residents of Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL) and Memory Care. Ensures that nursing care remains in accordance with the communitys standards of practice and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities
- Prepare and participate in social and recreational activities
- Record and report changes in residents eating habits to supervisor
- May assist in preparation of meals and will help serve meals
- Provide light housekeeping and cleaning
- Interacts with residents and families/responsible parties and staff; answers questions, gives direction and support
- Is a mandatory reporter for all suspected abuse situations
- Complies with all HIPAA standards of practice
- Participate in other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Able to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with staff, colleagues and supervisors
- C.N.A. license in CA.
- Participates in weekly and monthly meetings
- Represents facility in off-site and central office meetings as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator
- Ability to read, speak well and be understood in the English language
- Satisfactory completion of physical examination including TB test
- Pass a fingerprint and background check (Live Scan)
- Computer literacy
Come join us and see why we earned a place on the San Francisco Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in the Bay Area" list for seven years! Located in downtown Oakland, St. Paul's Towers has a staff who provides focused services designed to contribute to ongoing health, well-being, and enrichment. Episcopal Senior Communities has owned and operated St. Paul's Towers since 1966 and offers a positive work environment where teamwork, open communication, and professionalism are emphasized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.