Registered Nurse (RN)
Federal Staffing Resources is seeking an RN to provide services at Branch MedicalClinic (BMC) Boone and or Tricare Prime Clinic (TPC) Chesapeake supportingNaval Medical center Portsmouth (NMCP), Virginia.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience as an RN working in an outpatient acute care (hospital based) or ambulatory care setting within the last two years.
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or an Associate Degree in Nursing or a Diploma from a Nursing Program accredited by the NLN or CCNE.
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- No licensure restrictions within the last 10 years.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Opportunity to provide services to our Military members and their families
Go to FSRpeople.com for a complete list of our OPEN positions.
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us! FSR is a women-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland. Ask about our Working Warriors Program.SM FSRpeople.com
Proudly Serving Our Nation and Its Heroes
Federal Staffing Resources, LLC shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans. Federal Staffing Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process due to disability, please contact Human Resources. Federal Staffing Resources participates in E-Verify.