Days Pediatric RN
ThePrescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) Registered Nursewill be responsible for the care for medically or technologically dependent children in Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care (PPEC) facility in Jacksonville, FL (Arlington or Casset area)
**This is a Monday through Friday role **
**Must have (2) years of pediatric nursing experience.**
- Provide care to children with specific medical needs from birth to 21 years of age, including those with medical conditions ranging from respiratory problems, severe burns, cerebral palsy, and transplant recovery
- Display the compassion and patience needed to work with children who have complex medical problems
- Work closely with highly qualified pediatric medical personnel including pediatric nurses, licensed practical nurses, nursing assistants and therapists
- Provide educational services to increase the parent's or guardian's confidence and competence in caring for the child with special needs at home
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN), or Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) combined with (2) years of skilled RN experience
- A current state Registered Nursing license
- **Must have (2) years of pediatric nursing experiencewithin the previous 24 months**
- At least six (6) months experience caring for medically or technologically dependent children
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) certification preferred
We at Pathways believethat pediatric nurses are remarkable individuals.You have your own unique story and reasons for choosing a career helping others. Your goals and the things you love about what you do are personal and meaningful.
How can youdistinguish which organizations and environments are right for you?
We are guided by the principle that people fulfilling their potential in meaningful ways have better lives and better careers. This only happens when meaning is shared between you and theorganization you help steward - and we would like to help youfind your most fulfilling career path as it's how we help change everything.
We at Pathways believe that clinicians are remarkable individuals. You have your own unique story and reasons for choosing a career helping others. Your goals and the things you love about what you do are personal and meaningful.
We are guided by the principle that people fulfilling their potential in meaningful ways have better lives and rewarding careers. This can only happen when meaning is shared between you and the organization you help steward. We believe helping you find the right workplace culture fit is how we help change everything.