Hospice Team Leader Registered Nurse (RN)
The Hospice Team Leader (RN) fills a management position with both clinical and management responsibility for his/her team; serves as liaison to and conduit between the Director of Patient Care Services, clinical staff on his/her respective team, patients, and their families, and the community. Participates in the implementation of clinical policies and procedures; and carries out the organization's purposes in a manner consistent with the goals, objectives, and established policies. Participates in the implementation of the overall Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Programs; participates in the hiring, orientation, on-going training, retention and supervision of appropriate and qualified clinical staff.
- Current and unencumbered California Registered Nursing license
- Minimum (1) years of experience as a Hospice Registered Nurse
- Minimum (1) year of supervisory Registered Nursing experience
- Certification in Palliative Health (CPPH) preferred
- Diplomatic and transformational leadership styles welcome
- Strong business acumen
- Valid CA driver's license and auto liability insurance
We at Pathways believe that clinicians are remarkable individuals. You have your own unique story and reasons for choosing a career helping others. Your goals and the things you love about what you do are personal and meaningful.
We are guided by the principle that people fulfilling their potential in meaningful ways have better lives and rewarding careers. This can only happen when meaning is shared between you and the organization you help steward. We believe helping you find the right workplace culture fit is how we help change everything.