Registered Nurse Mother Baby
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas - Children's Hospital Registered Nurse / RN - Mother Baby Registered Nurse Shift/ Schedule: FT Nights 7P-7A Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a Mother Baby RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
The Mother Baby / Couplet Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for:
- Planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community
- Possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- Is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- Expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current TX RN License or valid compact license
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- NRP, required within 6 months
- STABLE, required within 6 months
- 1-2 years experience in Mother/Baby, Postpartum