RN - CVOR
Our Client is currently seeking CVOR for positions in Wailuku, HI for a 3x12 Days shift. The ideal candidate will possess a current HI license. You must have a Nursing License and a minimum of one-year current experience as a RN – CVOR.
- Current Resume
- Must have current or compact license for the state you will be working
- 2 current clinical references
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB skin test (within 12 months)
- Titers - MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current – Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
* For Travel Positions Only
** For full time positions /Eligible employees only
Whether you’re a seasoned travel nurse or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445